Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Most Innovative Company: Threadless


Imagine my surprise when I saw someone the we actually know on the cover of a magazine? The June 2008 issue of Inc. Magazine features a cover story about what they are calling the most innovative company in America, Threadless. I'm thrilled to see Chicago hometown boys getting recognized for their online, community-driven t-shirt (and now posters and much more) company. Threadless has been the shining example of user-generated content creating successful product people want to buy.

I'm also just a little bit proud to have known Jeffrey Kalmikoff in his early years when both Kirsten and I worked with him at KBA. Its so awesome to see someone achieve success! Congrats Threadless! It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people.

1 comment:

maura said...

YAY YAY YAY for Threadless! It's definitely very exciting and inspiring to see them grow as much as they have in the relatively short time they've been around. Again, YAY!!