Monday, August 11, 2008

OOO, Blog Love!



Through the crazy twist of events that can only happen on the internet (from Operation Nice to hit counters to Amazon to...) I found the Orange Beautiful blog. Officially, Orange Beautiful is a customized design firm out of Chicago specializing in letterpress invitations, cards and an assortment of paper ephemera like bookbinding, screenprint posters and more. All of these are truly lovely. The big news for me is the fun, pretty blog filled with fashion, interiors and design that accompanies the official site. Its my very own dream version of Lucky magazine. I mean really... how could we not love girls who include photos of gnomes in her travel photos (and drives a Mini)?



[Photos from Orange Beautiful. Card available through Etsy.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout-out, ana!

(I *heart* your blog, too! ;)